25 Ocak 2012 Çarşamba

19-01-2012

First stop of my journey is Vienna...

When I first decided to start my journey, everything happened so fast. I bought mz ticket, visited my mother, meet my frineds, packed my things and now I`m here.

At the day 19.01.2012 my journey has started physically. It was a snowy day so we got stuck a little in our site but I reached the airport pon time anyway.



At the plane, I was a little nervous because of the weather and also I have flight fear. However, when the plane took off I got releived because my dream journey has started:)) After 2 hours, I got in Vienna.

Vienna is a strange and a cute city, also it smells like a vanilla because of bakery. Its shape is like a snail. When you hit the road, sometimes you get lost but sometimes you reach the spot where you begin. People here are really friendly and happy, most importantly they speak English.

Yesterday I left Vienna but I took daily notes. Now I will write what happened in the past five days of my stay.

19.01.2012
- Pumpkin Soup (Kurbis Zuppe): We had dinner with my friends. They told me that, people use pumpkin too much to  prepare food. It was creamy and delicious and tastes like lentil soup. You should try it fellas because new tastes are important when you visit a new place:))

20.01.2012
- Visited some art galleries which were good. Especially young artists are really talented.
- Irish Pub: I had first racist act. Racism is really stupid and funny especially in Austria because they speak German, they eat too much pizza but somehow they are racist :) These kind of acts are too unnecessary for me I am a hybrid person like lots of body.

21.01.2012
- Flea Market: On saturdays there is a flea market in Vienna in a very large carpark area. It starts at 5 am! Can you imagine??!! People visit the market at an early times of a day to buy the good things. You can find everything at the market. At the end of the day, sellers leave the goods for the homeless. This is perfect!




22.01.2012
Today was a busy day. I visited the palaces. But if you ask me what you like most, I liked the ice skating area in front of the palace and Museums Quertier Wien. Before this place, I saw the balcony where Hitler talked but not interesting :)

-Museums Quertier Wien: This place is really really awesome for art lovers like me. In the complex you can find museums, independent art areas, designer shops, offices and houses. It would be perfect to live there. If I move Vienna, I definately live there or have my gallery inside the complex or both :)


  • This is the square of the Quertier. My friend says, everybody hanging around during summer.

  • Rules of the Quertier. Check the rule under the logos, it`s the funniest :)

  • This part is for young artists to have exhibitions.





  •  You can see exhibitions even at the corridors! Isn`t it perfect? :) I want a place in Turkey like this tooooo!!!!
- Ice Skating: This place is just perfect! Everybody come here to skate with their families. It`s in front of the palace`s park. You can skate, eat, drink and listen music from Radio Wien.




  • Don`t forget drink punch in here. Especially try raspberry punch :) 


  • They call this place `Wiener Eistraum` means `Viennese Icedream`when you are enjoying the place you like an ice queen :))
23.01.2012

- Got lost!!  As I mentioned before, because of the structure of the city sometimes you get lost. I started walking in the center, passed the river and I got lost! But it was really funny. I saw ceramic factory. While I was walking, I said on my own: `Road! Pease take me somewhere important. After saying this, I turned the corner and then go straight and it was there! Sigmund Freud Museum :D





   In Vienna you can find free postcards everywhere. When I got is this;


Passport of Austria. I will let you know what can you do with this passport :)
  • You can smoke in closed areas.
  • Have metro lines U1,U2,U3,U4 and U6 but not U5 :) Because, while they are having the line, they found something precious so they stopped digging :)
  • You can have a weely metro ticket but you can start to use it on mondays in other days you can`t. Isn`t it strange? I got my ticket on Thursday but I couldn`t use it before Monday.
  • You can find free newspapers everywhere. People likes to read in Vienna. I blended in and tried to read the newspapers - I Don`t know German - I only understood that Heidi got divorsed :) I understood that because I saw the word `Via Twitter`in celeb. news if you see Via Twitter it means that something wrong :) And I was right! She got dävorsed:)
  • Having changeable wheather. In an hour you can see sun,rain and snow.
  • Having clean toilets everywhere, even in Irish Pubs. You cannot find clean toilets in Turkey and also toilet paper all the time if the venue is not luxury.
  • You can steal things at the shops because no one can touch you only police can touch you. If you able to run, you can steal things:) But don`t! Be honost!! :)) I don`t want to be thäef advisor you know? :)
  • You can speak German by uniting the songs you know:) Aahahahahhaha I did and it really worked. `
  • Having doors in the opposite directions. In we have on the left.
  • Having free chocolate when you buy coffee. -Even for to go`s-
As you see, I really enjoyed my stay in Vienna. I really really really thank you my friends Ilkan, Ilke Ersan! You helped me too much, you are the best! :))



Last of all, if you can be a good child you can even see the door of Wonderland in Vienna :))
Hahahahha

Keep following me guysss!!!!
Best wishes!




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder